Monday, June 2, 2008

Madison update

So Madison has been a very busy girl the last month. Right before our trip to Mexico, she started saying hi and uh-oh. Right after we got back she was saying dada, ball and dapa (grandpa). Now she also says Sadie, Ellie, side (for outside), and go. I think there are some others I'm missing. Grandma and I are pretty upset that there has been no mama or grandma yet. We are working on it though.
She finally got some more teeth. Just after her birthday one of her canines started to come in. Now she has both canines and one of her front top teeth. The other top one is just barely there.
She is growing like crazy as you can see from the pictures. The crocs used to be huge on her, but the fit good now. They are the only sandals I can get her to wear. Any others she screams until I take them off. She knows that she has to put on her shoes and hat before we can go outside. (which she LOVES to do).
I think that is most of her new tricks. I'll post some more pics soon.
Hope everyone is doing well. We miss everyone already ;)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

No Auntie Ashley?