At lunch Chase's mom Jenny was explaining that I was Spencer's sister (they all remember Spencer from Thankgiving get togethers because he plays with them the best). Anyway, Chase looked at Madison and declared that she and Spencer make the same face. Its like eyes wide open and mouth in a "O". As soon as he said it, I realized he was totally right.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
kissing cousins
On Thursday, my second cousins and their kids were all in town staying with their mom, Margo. We've been to Margo's before to swim with a couple of the cousins (Allie and Vanessa). This time the rest were there. Emily and Sarah are the oldest in the first picture. The last picture is Chase, Allie sitting down and Anna. We went swimming with everyone and then went inside for lunch. The kids loved playing with Madison. We decided she was like a real life doll for them.
At lunch Chase's mom Jenny was explaining that I was Spencer's sister (they all remember Spencer from Thankgiving get togethers because he plays with them the best). Anyway, Chase looked at Madison and declared that she and Spencer make the same face. Its like eyes wide open and mouth in a "O". As soon as he said it, I realized he was totally right.


At lunch Chase's mom Jenny was explaining that I was Spencer's sister (they all remember Spencer from Thankgiving get togethers because he plays with them the best). Anyway, Chase looked at Madison and declared that she and Spencer make the same face. Its like eyes wide open and mouth in a "O". As soon as he said it, I realized he was totally right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment