Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

So here are the great pictures of Madison in her Halloween costume! Oh wait, Madison wouldn't put on her Halloween costume!
We tried for about a hour to get her in it. Even suggested she put on her costume like the kids that had come to the door. And that we could go outside if she would put it on, but no. Oh and no is her favorite word. The last week I think that is all she has said. So I've got a good deal on a ladybug costume size 2T if anyone is interested. Never been worn.
I did take this pics earlier in the day on Halloween. I switched out some of the clothes in Madison's dresser and found this hat. She loved wearing in even though it was 75 degrees outside.


This is Madison trying to put her leggings on over her overalls. The leggings were part of her ladybug costume.

No comments: