So Madison didn't do this, but I had to share and to keep for future viewing.
I got an email last week from Carissa about Emaline. Here it is:
Oh, the cutest thing happened on Saturday afternoon. Emaline was playing in her kitchen and taking care of her babies when I heard her talking on her phone. I asked her who she was talking to and she said "Madison". :) She was telling Madison that she had a party for Halloween and asked why she wasn't there. Then I told her to ask Madison if she liked Dallas. Then she started to walk outside thru the doors to the backyard (still talking to Madison). About 30 seconds later, she came back inside and said, "Madison says I need a jacket" and then proceeded to get her jacket out of the hallway closet. :) I was cracking up! I thought it was so cute that she was thinking about Maddie and having this entire conversation with her. Don't you just love this age?
No comments:
Post a Comment