Sunday, January 8, 2012

Parker - 8 months

Parker turned 8 months old on Dec 22nd. The same day of my dad's retirement party! So we were in Wichita to celebrate and have an early Christmas. I haven't gotten the pictures from Dad yet from that night so I'll add those when I get them. At 8 months, Parker is sitting up without support. He still has very little interest in being on his tummy, and therefore is not even trying to crawl or scoot. All he really wants to do is stand up, which is hard on my arms. I'm afraid he may skip crawling altogether. He is starting to talk more, but not really saying any words yet. He is still eating and sleeping well. He is eating Turkey and Chicken as well now.  Overall Parker is a very happy baby. He likes to play peek-a-boo, and he'll got look for a toy. And he was good at helping me shop for Christmas!

No comments: