For Halloween we tried to get Madison to dress as something besides a princess because she always dresses up as a princess when we play dress-up. I also tried to get her to dress up as Winnie the Pooh because I was going to have Parker be Pooh's Pot of Hunny. But when I asked what she really, really really wanted to be for Halloween, she said Princess Aurora. So Princess Aurora it is.
The day started with a parade and Halloween songs at school. That night we dressed Parker in his costume for all of 15 minutes to get some pictures. Then Dad put Parker to bed and manned the door while I took Madison trick-or-treating. We walked around the neighborhood with Sophia and Daniel. Or I should say the kids ran from house to house and Lana (Sophia and Daniel's mom) and I tried to keep up.
Princess Aurora and Pooh's Pot of Hunny.
Madison's Class: Standing - Maya, Carter, Makayla, Nathan B, Drew,
Nathan L, Madison. Sitting - Jack, Benjamin, Austin. Missing - Ben and
Brady
Madison with Sophia and Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment