Friday, October 14, 2011

Parker - 5 months

We took Parker to the doctor last week to up his reflux meds and he is up to 16 lbs 7.5 oz! He is changing so fast. He babbles all the time. He won't stay on his tummy to save his life, he will instantly roll to his back. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. I think his hair is starting to grown again. He is now refusing to take a bottle. We've been working on it, but so far no luck. We started trying to feed him cereal, but he does not care for it so far. That is about the same face he makes when I try to give him a bottle. He also has this little crooked smile that I love. And when he is already a flirt. He'll look at new people and stare at them for a while, then turn his head toward me with his crooked smile. He is the cutest thing!


No comments: