Friday, August 26, 2011

Parker at 4 months

Parker turned 4 months old this week. I can't believe its been 4 months already! Rick and I have been talking about how it seems like Parker has always been a part of our family and we can't imagine our family without him. Life is pretty amazing that way.
At the doctor he was 14 lbs, 10 oz (47 %) and 24 1/4 in (which is only 36% but the doc said he would probably have a growth spurt soon). His reflex seems to be pretty much under control with his meds, for now. Although he still spits up a lot. He is still not sleeping through the night, but Mommy has decided it is time for some tough love, so wish me luck. (I can also tell he is not all that hungry when he wakes up...)
He is starting to really roll from his back to his side. So on to his tummy is just a matter of time. He doesn't like to sit in his bouncy seat much anymore. He would rather be seating up more. If I hold him on the couch and the TV is on he'll turn to try to watch it. And everything, and I mean everything is going in his mouth. He is growing so fast!
At the bottom is another picture of Madison for comparison, her at 4 months.





No comments: