Sunday, September 26, 2010

Labor Day for Amy

My cousin Mitch got married in Chicago Labor Day weekend. So M&D, Spence, Ash, Cy and I flew up Saturday morning, the wedding was Sunday night and then we flew back Monday morning. Saturday we did some shopping and hung out with the wedding folks at Grant Park. Then the rehearsal at Cooper's in Lincoln Park. Sunday we did the Architectural tour and some sightseeing, then the wedding. It was a quick weekend but a good time was had by all.
The cousins, Mitch, Spence, Ash, Colby and I.
Shopping on Saturday.
The Post boys, at Coopers. Terry (Dad's bro), Colby, Mitch, Spence and Dad.
The wedding was at the W on Lakeshore and the reception was on the top floor overlooking the lake. Very cool. This is cocktail hour.
My Uncle Terry, Aunt Karen, Mitch, Carolyn, Colby, and Christine (Colby's girlfriend)
Dad and I at the reception.

No comments: