Mother's Day was a little crazy for us and apparently I didn't document it well. Maddie and I went back up to KC because Renny was coming to KC with Baby Ella to surprise Grandame. Maddie and I still had not met Ella, so were excited to see them. Friday we went to lunch and the grocery store for our outing. Saturday we went shopping at the Legend's. At the rest of the weekend we just hung at and played with Ella. Madison was really good about letting me hold Ella and she was gentle with her for the most part.
Then Sunday morning we headed back to Wichita time in time for Sarah's baby shower. My mom and sister did take pictures of that event, but they are damaged somehow. Madison did really great at the shower decorated a couple of onesies and helping Sarah unwrap almost every single gift. Thanks to Sarah for being patient with her.
And then that night Ashley, Cy, Grandma, Grandpa, Madison and I all went out for dinner and it was Ashley's and my treat for Mother's Day. Crazy weekend but lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment