Tuesday, January 5, 2010

wichita visit

While Rick was in Chicago, Madison, Sadie and I took a long weekend to visit my parents. My dad was recovering from hernia surgery, so Madison and I entertained Grandma. We made a trip to Exploration Place with Spencer, a trip to the our favorite bookstore, a trip to Botanica to see Santa and the lights, and we made a ginny house (what Madison calls a Gingerbread house). Maddie ate more candy that she put on the house. And then she kept asking for more, so we told her she had to ask the Gingerbeard man that lived in the house. She she would ask if she could have one. It was really cute.
Posing pics.


Cuddling with Grandpa.
the before shot,
Decorating.
After.



She wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, but sat on the arm of the chair if I stayed right there.
The blue lights at Botanica. Maddie loves riding on shoulders now.
By the pond.

No comments: