Sunday night we stopped by Spencer's house and then we all met Ashley and Cy at Salty Iguana for dinner. More yum.
Monday morning we packed up and said goodbye to Rick's family. Then split up for lunch. Rick had lunch with his old HOK crew. Madison and I met 360 friends, including Meaghan and her new baby Graham and Carissa and Emaline. Madison wasn't sure about Emaline at first, but by the end they were chasing each other around. Great to see them all!
Then we headed to Wichita for another quick stop. Carrie and Craig brought Park over so we could meet him. Very cute! And great hair! (he has a mohawk).
Madison and I didn't sleep well that night. She had a nightmare about a hippo and didn't feel good away, so I slept with her. And we ended up sleeping in until 10 on Tuesday! Then we had to head for home.
It was a whirlwind weekend but we had fun seeing everyone! Hopefully we'll see everyone again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment