Wednesday, September 17, 2008

catching up


The Friday before Labor Day the Joneses were in town. Madison and I went to Rebecca's house where they were staying for a visit. When Maddie and I first got there we stepped in the middle of a photo shoot of the grandkids (4 girls) with Kerri, Rebecca and Nan all trying to get the girls to smile and look at the camera. Madison just watched in awe for a while. It was pretty funny. Then we went upstairs, the girls played and Kerri and I got to chat. Then Stephen came back from visiting his dad and we chatted too. It was great to see familar faces! They invited Madison and I to a BBQ that night. Rick was in San Antonio for work and wasn't supposed to be home until 8. But on the way home from Rebecca's house, Rick called and said he had gotten on a earlier flight. So we ended up heading for Wichita at 4. We'll have to party with the Joneses next time the visit!

No comments: