Anyway, here are the pics. We have a lot of painting to do, including the paneling and kitchen cabinets. Oh and if I haven't told you, almost everyone down here has an alley. So the garage is at the back of the house, attached. Someday it will be done...
entry. I'm standing in living room and master is off to the right.
Living room. entry is off to the right. back of couch faces the dining room and I'm almost standing in the kitchen. straight ahead in the picture you can see the hallway to the family room and back bedrooms. you can all see the doors to the wet bar to the left of the fireplace. don't be to jealous.
dining room. between kitchen and hallway to master bedroom
kitchen. garage is off the back of the house and you enter through the kitchen.
we call this the courtyard. its has house on 3 sides (kitchen, dining and master bedroom)
hallway off the entry to the master bedroom. the front door is on the left, you can see the small 1/2 bath just down the hall. and the dining room is on the right.
master
our closet opposite the vanity. compared to our tiny PV closets, this is huge! Almost too much space. Thank goodness since we don't have a basement.
Master vanity
Master bath. I just painted this room Wednesday and it looks a ton better. I'll put new pics up soon.
family room
Standing in family room, looking down hall. 2nd bath on left, Madison's room straight ahead. Spare bedroom is on right next to Madison's room
Second bath.
Madison's room. the lovely floral drape has already been changed to match the white ones.
backyard
1 comment:
Looks like a great place and it's nice that the kitchen and bathrooms are up to date—I'm sure that will save a few headaches. And I'm jealous of the courtyard.
Craig
Post a Comment