Saturday was Madison's 1st birthday! I can't believe is already been a year. We had lots of family and friends there to celebrate. Luckily we had a beautiful day we weren't all crammed in the small house. Madison did really well. She loved walking around and seeing everyone. She liked her cake after a little encouragement, but mostly just ate the frosting. Thanks to everyone who came. It was a great time! (PS Sorry it took me so long to post this. I've been a little busy watching KU win a national championship!!!! Go Jayhawks!!!!)

Madison just after we woke her up from her nap. She needed a little time to warm up.



Madison enjoying her cake.

Time for presents.

Madison's fairy book and magic wand from Emaline.

Madison thanking everyone for her presents.

Cousin Luke and friend Duncan mixing a concoction in the dog bowl.

M with Grandame, Grandma Diane and Aunt Renny.

Emaline and Madison.

M with Aunt Ashley.

Madison and I trying out the new tent.

Family pic.
2 comments:
happy birthday maddie!! :)
lots of love,
lindsey
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment