Wednesday, March 5, 2008

what's new

Madison is now a steady walker. Although occasionally she is still a little drunk. She is getting good at communicating what she wants. She helps us let Sadie outside. And will look for Sadie and Dad when I ask where they are. She understands when I ask her if she is hungry, which she always is. (Wonder where she got that.) And she is always excited for her bath. She stills loves to point and clap. She is working on finger foods, but is pretty picky.
We are starting a new daycare on March 17th. Hopefully the transition for Madison and I will both be smooth. I'm guessing she'll do better than I will. We are also getting new car seats this weekend for M. She is only 19 lbs, so she might have to wait a couple of weeks to turn around, but hopefully she will like the new digs.
And, of course, we have that big birthday party to plan. I need to get my act together!

No comments: