For the last week we've been dealing with stomach issues. I picked M up early from daycare on Tuesday because everyone else at daycare was throwing up and M was having some nice diaper issues. She finally got better on Friday, but Rick and I split days at home again. Then Friday night, Rick got sick and spent the day in bed Saturday. So M and I had some quality time together. I think everyone is finally well now, but it was a long week. And on top of that, I had to study for my test! Oh well, at least the week and the test are over! Now if we can just get some nice weather!!
I need to get some new pics of Maddie. She wants to walk everywhere and will only let me hold one hand. She is still wobbly, but she is wearing me out! All she wants to do is walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment