Well, we are in Wichita for the Christmas and, man, are we glad we left when we did. We were supposed to leave this morning from KC. But we got concerned about the weather. So we did a fast pack job yesterday and left KC about 4. It wasn't too fun for Maddie since she was awake most of the trip, but she did really good. So this morning when I let Sadie out at 6 while I was getting Madison's bottle, it was really windy and it had started to sleet. Now its snowing like crazy. Good thing we left when we did!
Madison is feeling much better. She didn't cough Wed or Thurs at all, so we stopped her breathing treatments and so far, so good.
So since my next group of pictures to add are at home, I thought I'd just give everyone and update on what Madison has been up to. She is very mobile now and I told Rick we need to do a better job of babyproofing at home. She crawls at a good clip now and cruises around the furntiture. She also stands up and down all day long and loves to walk around with someone holding her hands.
About 3 weeks ago on a Sunday she just starting saying BAABAABAABAA over and over all day long for 3 days. Then she moved on. Now we get MAA DAA NAA WAA and all kinds of other babble. She loves to talk. She also loves to give kisses and even gave Grandma and Grandpa a kiss goodnight last night. About a week ago Blythe swore that she said cracker at lunch 2 days in a row. I finally heard it the following Tuesday night. Its more like KA KER. And she gets super excited when she sees her cracker. Although sometimes she just crushes it in her hand.
She loves to watch Sadie. We figured out that she giggles when Sadie barks. So we tell Sadie to speak and give her treats just to hear Maddie giggle. She also looks for Sadie when we first come home and just giggles. She loves to crawl up to Sadie and grab a fist full of fur. We are working on that one.
That's about it for Madison's new tricks. I'll post some new pictures when we get home.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment